|Motorola MR350R - 35 Mile Range Talkabout 2-Way Radio - FRS/GMRS|
The Motorola MR350 Radio was selected as the best radio for FRS Communication in our community due to it extensive features and relatively low price. Features include:
Click HERE for complete details on this radio.
- An emergency alert feature, allowing you to enjoy your escape to the great outdoors with confidence that others can be informed of any dangers that may come your way
When the alert button is activated, the MR350R Motorola Two-Way Radio transmits an alert siren followed by transmission of spoken or incidental sounds; this allows you to send the signal to other radios and warn of impending danger
- A Built-in LED flashlight for peace-of-mind during evening adventures or unexpected emergencies and power outages
Weather alerts on this rechargeable two-way radio will provide your group with warnings of incoming storms or dangerous conditions
- A full 22-frequency capacity with 121 privacy codes to reduce interruptions
- Motorola QT (Quiet talk) functionality allows the radios to be set so they can communicate with other compatible Motorola products, adding yet another level of distinction from the other manufacturers
- Extra power when you need it with Push To Talk Power Boost; when activated, this feature allows you to extend the transmitter power output while saving battery life when no power boost is necessary.
- A charging unit is also included. (While it is suggested that a charging unit be used to charge the radio, it is also important to have 4 or 8 AA batteries available with the radio in case of a power outage.)